Hurry! Don't miss this deal!
Place order immediately as this offer has expired (test).
If you're wondering why this Shoei X-Twelve is so much cheaper than the helmets you find on other sites, it's because this graphic was recently discontinued by Shoei. This gave us an opportunity to buy up the distributor's remaining inventory at a greatly reduced price, and now we're passing the savings on to our customers. These helmets are not damaged or seconds, and they come with a full manufacturer's warranty from Shoei. Don't miss this opportunity to own Shoei's top of the line helmet for a bargain price. - Rusty
Born from racing, the all-new X-Twelve combines Shoei’s 50 years of helmet building experience with the very latest technology and most advanced materials to bring you the racing helmet of the future. Throughout its history, Shoei has relied on feedback from professional racers around the globe to continually improve its products, and everything learned along the way has now culminated in the finest motorcycle racing helmet ever developed—the all-new X-Twelve!
- Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) shell
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid, and resilient
- Aero Edge 2 spoiler dramatically reduces drag and lift coefficients, thus diminishing rider fatigue and increasing performance
- 5 shell sizes for an optimum fit in every size
- 5 intake vents
- 10 exhaust vents
- Intake and exhaust ports are wind tunnel tested to be the best shapes and in the best locations
- Side extractor vents help clear warm, humid air from racer's face
- All-new CW-1 shield is both wider and taller than the CX-IV that it replaces
- 99% UVA and UVB resistant
- 3 dimensional injection-molding process ensures distortion-free vision
- Quick release self adjusting base plates allow for easy shield changing
- 3D Max Dry interior system is fully removable, washable and replaceable
- Interior components are 3 dimensionally shaped to match the contours of the rider's head.
- Emergency Quick Release System allows the helmet to be removed by emergency medical personnel with minimum load to the rider's head
- Snell 2010 and D.O.T. approved
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase (or 7 year warranty from date of manufacture, whichever comes first).