Pewter Back Detail
Waterproof Pant Liner Detail
Designed to coordinate with Olympia’s women’s Airglide, Bonneville, and Switchback jackets, this style can be worn as a standalone riding pant or as full over pant. Equipped with their unique “Two Layer Systems Design”, a removable wind and waterproof liner pant can be added or removed as needed depending on temperature and weather conditions.
Layer One consists of a rugged out shell constructed in authentic Cordura® fabric with ballistic nylon mesh panels for maximum airflow and superior abrasion resistance. Standing, boot on entry is a snap as side leg zippers extend all the way to the waistband. Two front zipper pockets and two rear snap pockets offer extra storage for personal items. 3 tier adjustable knee armor positions, stretch waist panels plus our EZ hem bottom detail allows riders to achieve a customized fit.
Layer Two - Foul weather rides are never a problem as these pants are also equipped with a wind and waterproof liner pant that can be worn as standalone sportswear.
Waterproof liner pant - Sturdy wind and waterproof breathable rip stop nylon shell, full side leg zippers and four waterproof pockets.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 denier Cordura fabric with Ballistic Airflow mesh panels
- Waterproof liner pant
- Full side leg zippers extend to waistband
- Removable and adjustable height CE Motion Flex armor at knees
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Removable EVA compression foam at hips
- Custom Fit detailing at waist, hips and bottom hem
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping from waist to hem
- Relaxed tailored fit
- Four storage pockets
- 8” connecting zipper for jackets